Handling in excess of sixty port calls per month, SPI Marine provides vessel operators with a reliable, pro-active and cost-effective service in all ports along the Chinese coast.
SPI Marine is recognized for our experienced staff, offering a hands-on service to our principals. A network of strong relationships and an intimate local knowledge of ports provide Owners with peace of mind that their best interests are in dependable hands. Place your confidence in us and benefit from our qualified professionals 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Service features include:
- We provide our principals with detailed information on dimensional or operational restrictions as well as weather conditions and congestion at Chinese and Korean ports.
- For each port call we coordinate closely with the Master, port authorities, pilots, shippers, receivers, terminals and local agents.
- For all vessels we manage the rotation planning for multiple port or berth calls, taking account of restrictions and berth availability to ensure optimized vessel dispatch.
- For each vessel we handle the completion of all documentation formalities for loading and discharging, including vessel and customs clearance. Special attention is given to the availability of original bills of lading and Statements of Facts, for example, as well as strict adherence to instructions on releasing or holding cargo.
- We offer husbandry services including crew changes, repairs or delivery of spare parts or cash to Master, for example.
Download Our China General Agency Brochure